Our Maryland Cannabusiness Legal Services
Legal Counsel for Medical Cannabis Issues
We provide a variety of legal representation and counsel for medical cannabusiness owners. Our goal is to keep you informed and protected in the field as you begin your business venture. We bring more than 10 years of experience in this particular matter, granting you access to knowledgeable legal professionals with your best interests as our motivators.
Our list of services includes:
- Medical Cannabis Information: Stay informed regarding every aspect of your business; from distribution to regulations. We have knowledge of the field and provide you access to the most current information regarding your business.
- Medical Dispensary and Cultivation: We are dedicated to preserving the rights of medical marijuana dispensaries; helping grant access to medical marijuana for those who are legally able to use it. We can also help you obtain your cultivation license.
- Legal and Regulatory Counsel: Protect your business against citations and shut downs by having your permits filed correctly, the laws appropriately followed, and the regulations under control. We can also give you advice for dealing with citations.
- Regulatory Compliance: In an industry with as many regulations as the medical cannabis industry has, it is important that you are proactive about your business’s protocols, making sure you are within your rights as a business owner. We can walk you through the protective steps.
- Cannabusiness Formation: If you are just entering this industry, it’s easy to feel lost in the regulations and laws. We come alongside new business owners to make the paperwork manageable and the protocols easy to understand. Begin your business correctly with our help.
- Strategic Advice for New Cannabusiness Owners: Although this is a relatively new and innovative industry, we have years of experience with those who have begun businesses before you. We can give you tips and tricks for how to avoid some of the most common problems.
- Other Services: Seek professional legal advice throughout the start-up of your new business to protect your investment and to make sure you can operate without problems. Our legal consultants are eager to share our experience with you.
For more information and to schedule a consultation, call 301-251-9660.